Banahaw Tactical Airsoft Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banahaw Tactical Airsoft Group

Quezon's Best

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAC
Admin
MAC

Male Number of posts : 49
Hobbies : Basketball,Airsoft
Registration date : 2006-09-05

AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA Empty
PostSubject: AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA   AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Hi Guys!

I am in the process of negotiating for the availability of Airsoft Units and accessories to be accessible and at a low cost for fellow airsoft enthusiast in Quezon area and nearby provinces. I'll keep you guys updated, if initial units will be coming out this week. Of course, because of a very tight and limited budget, I would like to seek comments and suggestions for what type of units do you prefer and accessories,gears you would like to have initially on stock. Hopefully, we'll be having JG G36C and BB's this coming week depending on the availability of the supply.
Prices will almost be the same as in Manila of course we have to add the shipping cost but that would not be that much. Kindly post reply on this thread for your preferred units.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-09-02

AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA   AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 4:07 am

negosyante na si papa mac!!!
ayus yan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://btag.forumotion.com

AIRSOFT UNITS SOON TO BE IN LUCENA
Page 1 of 1