Banahaw Tactical Airsoft Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banahaw Tactical Airsoft Group

Quezon's Best

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-09-02

MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Empty
PostSubject: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 7:04 pm

in a week i have only one rest day and that's the only time i get to see my family because i work from afar. 24hrs, sometimes less. you need 8 for sleep and an hour for something i would not like to share but you get the idea. she gives me 4hrs for the game, if i extend a li'l bit longer she gets angry. most wife does, same scenario to anyone who has the same situation, right papa george?!
Back to top Go down
https://btag.forumotion.com
Stinger

Stinger

Male Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Airsoft , RC Boat

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 10:01 pm

Gavin wrote:
in a week i have only one rest day and that's the only time i get to see my family because i work from afar. 24hrs, sometimes less. you need 8 for sleep and an hour for something i would not like to share but you get the idea. she gives me 4hrs for the game, if i extend a li'l bit longer she gets angry. most wife does, same scenario to anyone who has the same situation, right papa george?!

Been there .. scheduling lang let her know a head of time when your next game then do your chores and errands if the wifey still do not agree ( mostlt she will not ) so be settle to just plinkering at the backyard. ... so after a while makokonsyensa din sya papayagan ka na ...
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 12:08 am

ako kinokonsensya! pero pag uwi ko naman pinapatunayan ko na hindi lang trigger ang kaya kong kalabitin at hindi lang baril ang pumuputok hehehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Male Number of posts : 49
Hobbies : Basketball,Airsoft
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 1:32 pm

as expected! been to that situation always that's why i seldom lately to join the group especially out-of-town games, got 2 kids and they really need my quality time at their age...backyard plinking? yup! at least it minimizes your frustration playing with comrades......
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 8:20 pm

got one daughter but she is a handfull! and she needs all the attention when we are together!
Back to top Go down
TROOPER

TROOPER

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 8:58 am

Oks lang yan....
Di ko pa kc alam ang mga ganyang situations
Kya di ako maka relate......
Hayaan mo kapag nakabuo ako sa iba at nagkaigi....
Baka makapag advice din ako syo...
he he he he....
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Admin
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 12:26 am

wag na wag lang matuto mga mrs. natin mag register dito, kundi patay tayo sa mga pinagsasabi natin lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...   MY WIFE GETS ANGRY... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY WIFE GETS ANGRY...
Page 1 of 1